• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HUB I lost my premium rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPro1

Spectator
Reaction score
This morning I've gotten on the server and saw that I did not have my platinum rank, but in the lobby that my horse and I can ride it, but I can not get into full games.
Please, help me

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Suggestion #1:
Relog/Restart MC

Suggestion #2/#3:
I'd suggest emailing MCGamer Support.
Here is the MCGamer Support Email: [email protected]
- or -
Contact Dave or Le0

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you have evidence that you had the donor rank? If you do, show too it to a Admin/Sr.Staff member or follow the steps that Jayx has listed above ^

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
This is rather concerning.

Did you recently purchase another rank upgrade? Such as, buy something for a friend? Do you have the transaction number, and or some other proof that you have purchased such rank? If so, please email [email protected] as they can directly help you there.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Did you had a donor before you bought platinum? If so, its possible your old donor —non-lifetime— override your new one.
Contact [email protected] with your Transaction ID (the one you received on their confirmation email of your purchase) so you have evidence.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Best listen to any of those above (stealing credit like a pro :cool:)

QA;TL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci