• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I knew this wouldn't be far away..

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
First, I want to tell my story, scroll down to skip it.

In 2012, I think I found out about MCSG, only thing I remember from v1 was the lobby, the bridge, the iron blocks on the edge of the lobby map. I sucked. Absolutely sucked. I think I only remember the lobby because I died so early on in the game.

Let's get into v2, that's what I do remember, no dates though.

First, I played with my IRL friends and my friend, we used to 3team alot, and that's how I learnt the basics. I was playing with my brother alot, and we saw a gold donor named Tiiba_ in the lobby. We found out he was Finnish just like us, we asked him if he would like to Skype, but he was always AFK in the lobby. One day, he wasn't AFK and he joined the same server as us.

I remember this game crystal clear. It was Demon's Breeze, all three of us were stacked, trying to set up a Skype call, and we see a third Finnish guy entering spawn. This was unreal. I had never seen this many Finnish people in the same game. His name was iifizzBoy Fesbaz and he was the quickest to join the call. I remember being scared at first when I heard his deep voice, then Tiiba_ joined the call, his voice was high-pitched and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these two playing. They were GOOD.

This game changed my whole MCSG 'career'. These two got me into clans, and I remember a game of Valleyside, I met the leader of my first and last clan, EasyKezy. He accepted me in #Viper even though I didn't have enough wins. I was flattered when he told me I had amazing communicating skills! I got Tiiba_ and iifizzBoy in the clan too.

In the clan, I met MCGamerzism niek and OverLord547 and many others, but these three were with me until the end, in the form of Helix build team.

I had the best time in this clan, it was crazy, my brother lost interest in MC, and started playing LoL. Anyway, I remember the first clan war where me and iifizzBoy played. EasyKezy suspected fizz's skills, but when he engaged the teamfight and ABSOLUTELY rekt everyone, it was so awesome and I was pumped when EasyKezy said: 'Holy Good iifizzBoy you absolutely rekt them, you are playing more.'

Eventually, #Viper was driven apart, and me, Tiiba_ and iifizzBoy made a new clan #Sprint. It was pretty succesful, we got some nice guys in the clan, like sasha001122 and @LitteKarmaZen or GhananBoy, and some nice Italian guys :3 many others too, just can't think of them.

#Sprint was together for atleast a month, I think. Then we got back together with EasyKezy and decided to merge two ex-#Viper members clans and make #Viper Reborn together. I was offered Co-Leader in the clan, I just didn't feel like I should be Co-Leader of a clan that wasn't mine, so I declined the offer. Tiiba_ sadly quit MCSG when #Sprint disbanded which was really tough one for me ;-;

This new clan didn't last long, so last month I left it and joined #StrawHats. I thought I needed new people around me, that's why I did it. Many others left Viper too, and I rhink it disbanded. #StrawHats disbanded shortly after I joined, and they made a new clan called #Emporium. This is where I knew my clanlife has come to an end. I didn't participate in any CWs while in there, and didn't talk much, except for with xHitscope and Miko_.

end of the story

I believe some know already why I'm leaving, it's the hackers, teamers, staff, community, everything has gone worse since when I started. Staff is refusing to make things better, it's stupid.

Tiiba_ and Fesbaz you two were the people who got me this far. You taught me strategies and helped me get better, if I ever remember my MCSG times, I will remember you two, thanks for everything.

MCGamerzism even though we don't talk much anymore or do anything together, you were an important guy in my story, thank you.

EasyKezy thank you for accepting me in #Viper. You made my time here better than it would've been. Thanks to you, I started foruming, and getting 'known'. Thank you.

Thanks to everyone I have had in my clan, you really made everything better, the fun times I had were precious and I wouldn't be here without every single one of you. Sorry to everyone I've hurt, I'm still learning, I don't want to make any enemies here.

I will still be around the forums and MCSG, I don't know where I will be and how much, I will most probably be switching over to Hive. Hit me up with a Skype message if you want to do something, I don't knooooww

Peace out guys, see you soon whereever <3

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
Bye wyz :(
Are you quitting mc or only mcsg?

Reactions: Wyz

Fesbaz

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know what to say so i just gonna say
"Words and stuff..." :D