• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have a suggestion!

SolarisAcee

Spectator
Reaction score
#GIVEANEWHUB2016!

Why do you want a new hub? Do you hate this one?
No! I don't hate it , It just.. Well doesn't give a vibe of fighting. Don't get me wrong, the hub is AMAZING! I just think we could have a new one. Personally I think this one looks weird, The only thing I dislike is that, its night time. I can't see! I mean, I have my brightness all the way up, I don't have gamma though.

Alright, I hear ya, but what do you wanna see in the new one if there is one?
I would love it to be just day! Or A Daylight Cycle. No rain, and a great parkour, to win a prize! Maybe add in some currency or the currency we have now and give 15+ or more depending on the parkour. Plus, it gives you a great reason to have currency and earning it, and maybe give the shop a good use?

Anything else? Maybe something they might add?
I also think there should be a 'mcmaker' where you make your own map, and submit it in. I know the forums might be a use to that, or there might be teams but just hear me out. You could add in:

• Build battle - The 'minecraftians' or 'children' or people, whatever you want to call them can learn to build with this, build battle. Plus everyone likes a good battle. When someone wins, they get more currency!
Please add these in, I think it will be amazing! Any questions? Reply below!

Last edited:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
The problem with a prize for parkour is that some donors can fly, totally defeating the purpose. Not really sure how you get around this.

A new hub isn't an awful idea though :)

SolarisAcee

Spectator
Reaction score
The problem with a prize for parkour is that some donors can fly, totally defeating the purpose. Not really sure how you get around this.

A new hub isn't an awful idea though :)
Yeah, thats true. Maybe it could be in a different server? XD Idk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci