• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

i have a question about the hub

JennaMur

Spectator
Reaction score
whats with the hub on the servers us1 -11? is it going to be the new lobby or is it changing for the rest of the server (12 - 50)

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
You can still connect to ALL servers as you did before. If you join a server and it is full, you are redirected the the hub.

Answering your question, it's not the 'new lobby.'
It is the official MC Gamer network hub, which has MCSG, MCTF2, Creative, and soon, Survival and ZedChase. So, it is not a lobby at all ;)

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope they done add one for CA. I dont like the redirecting thing

K259864

Career
Reaction score
The hub is just a way to make all the servers orderly and have one place to go to any set of servers. And to answer your question, yes the rest or the us servers will soon be on the hub.

SlangShot

Platinum
Reaction score
how do I join a game in the hub???
You simply right click your compass, select one of the game types. Once you get to the "destination" go up to the many signs and right click the sign of your choice.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
even before i log in to mcsg on as the server names it says this and it doesnt say the normal thing... is this normal?
Yes it is. Basically when you try to connect to us1-15 you're gonna be redirected to "The Hub" you can still play Hunger Games. All you have to do is, like SlangShot said, right click with the compass in your hand, click on whichever game mode you want to play, hover over the items and it will tell you which game mode it is, then when you get there right click on one of the signs. If people are getting in your way right click with the click in your hand. To get the people back right click it again. Don't be scared, it's completely normal, it's just a new feature added by the developers so that you can play some more mini-games they've developed such as Zed Chase (sort of like Temple Run from what I've heard) and Minecraft TF2 (TF2 but in Minecraft).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci