• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"I hate donors, they always kick me or my friends"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
"I hate donors, they always kick me or my friends"
"BAAANNED! donor alexducky gtfo"

These were the words that welcomed me to the survival games. Donors are being insulted because we automatically kick people...

I am not reporting anyone, not accusing anyone of anything.
I would just like to remind people that hate the donors for kicking people, without us, Donors the servers would not be running. We want to keep the servers running and as reward we get one special ability. And that ability should be respected by everyone!

Thank you ^.^

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
yeah i totaly agree..i hear that all the time people hating because i kick people when i log on -.-

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Well..... there are more servers now, so complaints "should" slowly come to an end

eddyrz

Spectator
Reaction score
i donated so i could get a spot in a lobby donators are making more servers and paying for the servers they got original i would tell em to gtfo

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm just saying when they start to complain that when they don't want to worry about it... they just have to donate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci