• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I got kicked for glitching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecoteam

Tribute
Reaction score
Apparently I was glitching but I wasn't doing anything. I was just chillin outside the map with people as usual. Is that a kick-able offense? If so, why was I the only one out of the five or six people kicked? It was 30 seconds before a game too so I'm rather p'd

Edit: On second thought, probably not the right sub-forum but whatever.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
  1. No Hacked or Modded clients are allowed EVER:
    • Any suspicion of using a client can earn a temp ban or a permanent ban depending on the situation.
    • Users are allowed to post Ban Disputes if user was banned by suspicion
    • Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radar's, forcefields, speedhacking, ect.) is considered modded or hacked! If you use mods to increase your FPS or textures like the watermod, it's OK! We just dont like the ones where you modify your characters performance.
    • User can only be banned if the administration witness it or solid video evidence provided by the users.
    • If you are caught or the administration has suspicion of you using hacks, your ranking and leaderboard scores are subject to be reset to the defaults.
    • Also relevant, no exploiting glitches. This means using the block lag glitch to get out of the lobby. If you are fount outside of the lobby, you will be kicked.

Ecoteam

Tribute
Reaction score
  1. No Hacked or Modded clients are allowed EVER:
    • Any suspicion of using a client can earn a temp ban or a permanent ban depending on the situation.
    • Users are allowed to post Ban Disputes if user was banned by suspicion
    • Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radar's, forcefields, speedhacking, ect.) is considered modded or hacked! If you use mods to increase your FPS or textures like the watermod, it's OK! We just dont like the ones where you modify your characters performance.
    • User can only be banned if the administration witness it or solid video evidence provided by the users.
    • If you are caught or the administration has suspicion of you using hacks, your ranking and leaderboard scores are subject to be reset to the defaults.
    • Also relevant, no exploiting glitches. This means using the block lag glitch to get out of the lobby. If you are fount outside of the lobby, you will be kicked.

Why? Just out of curiosity, not challenging it.

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
You broke the rules. That is what matters.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's just a kick so don't worry

TreSlager

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay, so I just got kicked and banned from eu7 for 'hacking' which I absolutely did not do, and I am quite upset, help?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, so I just got kicked and banned from eu7 for 'hacking' which I absolutely did not do, and I am quite upset, help?
If you got banned, you post your problem in the Ban Disputes with the correct format.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You broke the rules. That is what matters.
I think the rules are wrong than. If it doesnt hurt anyone it doesnt really matter but that is my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci