• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I don't like TeamSpeak! I prefer just chatting with my keyboard

AshlandGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Anyway, can someone help me here?

Everyone is using TeamSpeak. I don't want a microphone. I don't want to share everything with all of you.
I would prefer just to use text to speech programs but can't we text each other?

Isn't that possible??! Make a Skype group and invite us all. We can text. Sorry but I just don't like giving away stuff that could make me vulnerable.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest there is nothing to fear with using your real voice on the internet, no one can really do anything about it even if they had malicious intent. It is only when you give away private information is where you have to be careful.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Furthermore with what Cameron said, it's about being smart around the internet. I was in the same position as you when I first started here in MCGamer, and I felt reeeaaaallly awkward when first starting to talk and meet new people. And trust me, I did get made fun of a lot, but that's what makes the whole experience, and teaching you to be confident with yourself.

Additionally, they really cannot get your personal information if you do the right thing. Never click links random people give you, it's like declining an offer of sweets from strangers, except this is on the internet! ;)
Also, when it comes to finding IPs, simply don't add anyone you find suspicious on Skype, and don't go on fishy Teamspeak servers. In MCGamer Teamspeak, users aren't able to see what your IP is. c:

Nonetheless, there's nothing to be ashamed of with being shy, if you're new here, it's fine! Especially since you're still only trying to adapt to the community, and that's okay. Just take your time, and you'll definitely find your confidence eventually. Just don't strain yourself. <3

AshlandGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm 28 and I care about my safety. Can't people realize if I go out in the streets, people are gonna do stuff ?

Ok fine go to general chat 1. You need to earn trust. But my microphone is bad anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm 28 and I care about my safety. Can't people realize if I go out in the streets, people are gonna do stuff ?
28? Dont you have more important things to do if you are that age? And why would a 28 year old have the name AshlandGaming? liek wtf! You dont have to lie about everything like im 11 and I dont lie xd

AshlandGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
I made something about this. You can't judge by my age. Pewdiepie has got a funny name and he is adult. You don't boss him around. Not even DanTDM

https://imgur.com/a/ndSji And by the way, what is going on with those Korean bots?

I am 28 by law.

- I never trash talk
- I learnt everything about criminals, well not everything
- Perhaps you like to see the swears I use. I don't use the F word, I use more mild.
- I am mature.

I could just say I'm 3 years old

No offense but I don't like you. You're saying about when your father dies at 7 and you're accusing me of my age. What?

Just because I play a pixel game doesn't make me a kid.

In my days, we didn't have forums with trash talk. We had single player games like Sonic the Hedgehog.

cringe! I know your not 28 pedo
Ok, I am not going to argue with you. The best thing is to ignore as I learnt 20 years ago.

I will ignore you/block you if you don't stop

Last edited by a moderator:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello! I just want to give a general warning here, if you continue making flame-inducing posts, or posts that are meant to cause a commotion here, then we will be forced to take action against you. The posts we deemed provocative have already been removed. So please do not continue, otherwise there will be consequences! Thank you. <3

AshlandGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry about that :(

I'm still getting to know the community! I only joined on like Friday and I love chatting/talking on the forums. By the way, I love your Survival Games but Battlefield is United Clients of Hackerica xD wurst and Huzuni are states

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci