• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I don't know what is happening anymore..

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi,
So all my friends have disappeared, or have gotten mod and don't talk to me or they have left, I don't play this game that often so I don't know what to do. I have no more friends.. So this is my goodbye.
AGFire2013 good luck with nationals!!
Don't worry you'll find new people for talking with and msg your friends im sure they are still around bro:3

Oyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi,
So all my friends have disappeared, or have gotten mod and don't talk to me or they have left, I don't play this game that often so I don't know what to do. I have no more friends.. So this is my goodbye.
AGFire2013 good luck with nationals!!
Although u got my first forum account banned. I'm sure people are still friends with you and people are willing to talk to u.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I lost all my friends because of a fight that made then disappear. Eventually you'll find new friends, but if the game's boring then I say move on. Whatever you decide to do, best of luck.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Ive noticed all my MCSG friends come and go...there have been very few who stay behind and stay my friend if they play MCSG anymore or don't. The thing is you can make new friends its the internet! Another thing is if your friends got mod and don't talk to you anymore that kinda makes me sad, I understand they need to do there job but if a rank is more important to them...I hate to say it but maybe they arnt a very good friend. In the end its your choice but I can assure you there will always be another maybe even nicer person you can play with :) who knows maybe you will even meet IRL?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci