• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Don't Know Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I know that there are more threads about this but... Recently, I have been noticing MCSG becoming more and more populated with hackers/teamers. I played for a few hours today and only won once, due to teamers and hackers.
I ran into 4 hackers and 7 teams!
I know about the cleansweeps that are happening, but there needs to be one for US (only EU has had one, I'm not for sure though).
During these hours, I ran into a clan, which I got demolished by (5v1).
I was not happy.

I guess the rage got to me and yeah...

Let's be real though, MCSG needs to fix the hacker problem.
(I know they are but...)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Firstly, clans are part of the mcsg community. If they say lineups and that there's a clan war going, leave, don't expect to take out a 5v1 and then another 5v1. Also, EU has way more hackers than US. Mods are trying the best, this is not really going to help them catch more hackers...

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Not another thread like this :-:
Did you read it all?
Firstly, clans are part of the mcsg community. If they say lineups and that there's a clan war going, leave, don't expect to take out a 5v1 and then another 5v1. Also, EU has way more hackers than US. Mods are trying the best, this is not really going to help them catch more hackers...
They didn't, I just really came up with the conclusion because most of them were good players, and yes, they are 'trying'.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
This issue has been brought up many times, and yes, things are actually being done about it.

- As you mentioned, regular clean sweeps which catch awesome amounts of hackers. I believe a US clean sweep is in the works, and is bound to be just as successful as the EU ones.

- MCGamer V2 is coming out very soon which comes with a new and improved anti cheat system.

- Hiring of more moderators for even more hackers banned!

However, teams and clans are just part of the game. People enjoy playing with friends, and the clan community is very large. The idea of free-for-all servers was suggested here on the forums, but they would only be a small portion of the servers if it was ever implemented. Any suggestions you have are very welcome.

As for this thread, pretty much everything that can be discussed around this topic has been discussed, and there is many other threads like this, so it will be locked. Any questions you have feel free to privately message me. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci