• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I don't have much time, I might be detected.

Will you keep my secret safe?

• Onion

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Onion/s

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

ThePurpleOlive

Platinum
Reaction score
I am a purple olive. Forged from the fires of Shrek's Swamp, I am powerful. I defeated Shrek, gaining power by consuming his onions. I then defeated Lord Farqwood by putting my juices into his eye. His eye flew away to grow what we now know as MCSG. I live here, Undetected by Farqwood's eye. I try to hide in these alien "fourms"... Maybe I will be safe here. No telling when Shrek will rise from the underworld to punish me for stealing his onions.

Please keep my secret, a secret.

In all seriousness (Ew, real life. #RPG #MtnDew #360NoScope #2Spooky4Blue)

My name is ThePurpleOlive, I'm a new player not to minecraft but to MCSG. I've played a few games and I really enjoy the game.

My hobbies include:
- Being alone
- Going to sleep knowing I'll wake up looking at my phone from texts (only from my mom....)
- Being kicked by donors
- Shoving socks in my ears so I can't hear the hat3rs
- Putting raw bacon over my eyes so I can't see the hat3rs
- Staying up too late
- Trying to team with people but being rejected because no one wants the rotten Purple Olive..
- Crying while making this thread knowing everyone will know my sad story
- Trying to get shrek to notice me

Anywho, I play pretty often.. If you ever want to play a game together or see me in game, Tell me that my secret is safe with you.

Please keep my secret, a secret.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh my god this is great! ;3
You are very welcome, you seem like a really cool guy

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
Hope to see you on AU some time c: Welcome to the community. Just a couple of tips about us.
  • The forums commuity is a much nicer place than the in-game community
  • If when someone kills you they say something rude like "gg", "l2p", "steamrolled", "gg10", "ez" or "get rekt" it is normal, you have to get use to this sort of thing in-game, people like to boast about kills and things.
Other than that, enjoy and welcome :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci