• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I donate, and don't get the perks that I'm promised. #Upset >:T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castiel_Bushman

Spectator
Reaction score
So in the attachments, you can see, apparently the data base is offline?
Well, other than the fact that NOTHING ELSE IN THE MC GAMER HUB is working, The one thing that I would expect to be up, isn't. And I understand a lot of people work hard and things like this along the lines are gonna happen. and "Im taking a risk on any server by donating" But I still am upset, because also in the attachments, you will see that when I donate I will get certain perks, How can I use those perks if the "data base" is offline, sure this problem may be fixed soon, or already fixed, but crap like this happens ALL THE TIME, and am I getting my moneys worth? BOTTOM OF THE LINE IS, I either want SOME SORT OF reimbursement, maybe Dia donor for the rest of my Donor term? Extra few weeks? I don't care if you only give me the reimbursement and no one else, I honestly just am getting fed up with this. The last thing I want is hate, thank you, and Good Bye. ... P.S. A "Sorry Castiel." From a developer would be nice, but frankly, I just was some sort of reimbursement. #RantOver

javaw 2013-10-09 15-50-40-21.png
chrome 2013-10-07 14-04-39-67.png

8feetunder

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree. The servers are always going down, and are very rarely reliable. I don't think I'm getting much out of my donorship. :(

Ethan1126

Career
Reaction score
One Word: Wait
It says when you buy it Please wait 48 hours for perks to be in game. if the perks do not show up In Game please contact Player Support

Castiel_Bushman

Spectator
Reaction score
One Word: Wait
It says when you buy it Please wait 48 hours for perks to be in game. if the perks do not show up In Game please contact Player Support
Ethan, you seem to not understand, I got my donorship, but how are my perks to full use when the servers are down?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
You're not going to get an upgrade because the servers happen to be down, just deal with it like a man and do something productive until it comes back up.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
It's a donation, it's a risk, I can't believe you can't understand that concept.
Also, you want a few extra weeks, for like 5 hours of downtime during your donation period, and diamond donor rank? u wot m8?
No.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you didnt get your upgrade within 24 hours, please email our support at [email protected]. Any time lost is always reset via our panel once we know your rank is given.

Update: It looks like you are already upgraded with your rank

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What Chad said, getting your upgrade may sometimes take time. The first time I bought the Iron Upgrade I remember it taking a day or so.

I'll lock this thread since there isn't too much more to add. Just remember to email support if you don't see your upgrade soon. [email protected]

Thread Locked.
Have a nice day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci