• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I can't walk through doors on map 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCreepz

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been put in very bad positions on map 4 when i can't walk though doors. Any one help??

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
I have the same problem but not only on 4 on most of the maps, I'm guessing its just a bug. What I do is instead of punching a door open (which for me is Left-Click) I click to use the door (Right click). Even if the door is already open you might need to close it and re-open it to fix it. It works for me, I hope it helps you. :D

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
As Glitchy has said, all you need to do is right click the doors as opposed to left clicking them.

Ass Kicka

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been put in very bad positions on map 4 when i can't walk though doors. Any one help??
I had the same problem for all of the maps. What you have to do is left click instead of right click. The same goes for buttons and levers.

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
I had the same problem for all of the maps. What you have to do is left click instead of right click. The same goes for buttons and levers.
*cough* Right click instead of Left click *cough*
I mean I guess it depends on what you have your controls on.. ;)

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, please open the door before attempting to walk through it.

##Door Closed I mean,
##Locked: Issue resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci