• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I can't play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topsu

Spectator
Reaction score
Due the glitch that makes servers restart I start getting communication errors to that server, so I cannot join the game, only way I could get in would be empty spot in server that has game just about to start.

Anyone else having problems with those communication errors and losing streams?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not a glitch that makes the server restart, it's a glitch making the server want to restart :D

The same thing is happening to me, once the server gets back up after the restart, I get a communication error, not allowing me to get on the server. By the time I either restart Minecraft or the communication error is gone, the server is full.

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
Yup, and that's exactly what I need help with as well. I can rarely get in them now.

C_Zachero

Tribute
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the communication error is caused by the server restarting. Keep refreshing until it shows up again and try to join. This is very difficult, since many people are all trying to join at once. Therefore, it might appear as if it was suddenly full. The servers restarting is to prevent ghosts, which they are working on fixing. I hope this helped explain some things. :)

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, I pretty much understand what's happening and why :p It just kind of frustrates me when I spectate a game from the beginning and then don't even get a spot next game. Oh well, there's a lot of people trying to play, I'll just keep trying! :D

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
I keep refreshing the servers, but the last few times I've tried it, they never show up again. I was just able to join one a little while ago, but right as we were being sent to the arena, I had another communication error and wasn't able to play.

jamicu4

Spectator
Reaction score
same thing happens to me but in order for me to get back on to the server i have to comletely restart minecraft by the time i have the servers full becuase of this i haven't played in one single game just spectate

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
same thing happens to me but in order for me to get back on to the server i have to comletely restart minecraft by the time i have the servers full becuase of this i haven't played in one single game just spectate
This happens to me sometimes, but not always. It's just bad luck for me at this point.

C_Zachero

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, once there is a fix for the ghosting bug, you won't have to deal with the servers restarting, so you should be able to get in a game by spectating! :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, once there is a fix for the ghosting bug, you won't have to deal with the servers restarting, so you should be able to get in a game by spectating! :)
Exactly :D Hopefully it's soon, can't wait. It's a Mojang bug though, not MCSG plugin, so it might take more time :(

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
Well they don't seem to have a problem getting updates I don't want here fast, the wanted ones seem to take forever. Anyone know if it's going to be a whole new version, or a minor one they can incorporate without the next version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci