• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I CANT GO TO THE EU SERVERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

example578329

Spectator
Reaction score
Its like 1 week that i cant go to the eu servers and i dont know what is happening please answer me

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think its caus of the DNS but i cant help you sorry maybe others can :)

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Does it say unable to reach server for the EU ones and unable to resolve hostname if so add any US server and see if you can connect to it.

example578329

Spectator
Reaction score
it says that is unable to reach the server and i have add some US and i can play there but again it says it is unable to reach the server on the EU and i want to play on the EU

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes I was afraid of that it is a known problem and has been happening to me according to clankstar, one of the developers it's the hosts problem and they are currently working on a solution. Until then you will have to use a windows computer or do you have a windows partition on your mac from bootcamp?

example578329

Spectator
Reaction score
i have a windows partition on my mac but i have to buy the game again or what ????

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Nope simply boot into windows and download minecraft of the website by logging in and pressing download then logging into minecraft as per usual, unfortunately though you will have to add all the servers back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci