• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I bought diamond donor and after a day it was gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazzorzRaptor

Spectator
Reaction score
I bought donor recently (diamond donor) and had it for like a day and now its gone. I'm wondering why and if you could maybe fix that it would help alot. Thanks!!

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi c:
The best thing to do would be to email [email protected] with proof of purchase, your minecraft IGN and any other details and they should help you out :)

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
First, check if you actually paid for it, if your credit card/paypal account doesn't show the transaction, you still have the money, and MCGamer may have seen this as a mistake and gave you diamond donor, but revoked it when they noticed there was no payment. If you DID purchase it, contact through email: [email protected] and explain the situation there.

Reaction score
First, check if you actually paid for it, if your credit card/paypal account doesn't show the transaction, you still have the money, and MCGamer may have seen this as a mistake and gave you diamond donor, but revoked it when they noticed there was no payment. If you DID purchase it, contact through email: [email protected] and explain the situation there.
Question answerd thread locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci