• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Believe it is my Time

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
So, first off, for any one wondering I am going to stay on the forums. However after about a year of playing MCSG I have simply became bored of it. Also sadly, I believe that there are too many people, according to many forumers,being hackers and saying GG10,eZ,get shreked,and l2p. I personally don't mind this since I admit I am S*** at this game but, it saddens me since I have been around for a year and it is nothing like it used to be. I may come on occasionally however if an update comes out with new maps but, other than that, I am done. Goodbye to all of the people on the MCSG servers.

Before I leave, big thanks to Wiimasteer,who,when I had the build team Minecell up,was there to help. He also was my only friend that would play on these servers. He also helped me get a few of my wins and I helped him get a few of his.

So, to conclude, I got GG shreked. GOODBYE

-ItsSplit

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Hope you have a good time wherever else you go or whatever else you decide to do. :)

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
I've seen you around the forums a bit, never really knew you, but hope you had a good time on MCGamer and good luck on whatever you do in the future! :D

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I've seen you around the forums a bit, never really knew you, but hope you had a good time on MCGamer and good luck on whatever you do in the future! :D
Well, no one on the forum really knew me :p also why the F*** am I getting ads for men's bikinis :mad: also i am might occasionally go on mctf2 and quarter quell just not mcsg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci