• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanavire

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, i am really new to this and am wondering how to join the games and what to do once i am in a game, thanks!

PanuterNut

Experienced
Reaction score
You can click on the Servers tab at the top of the forumns and the refine the list to just your region (US, EU, AU) and get the ip's. Ex. us1.mcsg.in or eu1.mcsg.in. From that page you can see what servers are in lobby etc. If you join a game that has already started you are a spectator (You will have SPEC: next to your text if you type in the chat box). While spectating you will be able to watch other people by clicking with the left mouse button, or doing /spec (Players Name). If you join a server that is in lobby you will be able to vote for a map of your liking by doing /vote (Map Number) then once the game starts you will become a tribute. Once in game you can start playing by either going for chest's or killing other players. There is an allotted time limit (which you can check by doing /info) before death match.

Tokamoose

Spectator
Reaction score
I am having a similar issue, I have added a few of the eu severs to my minecraft sever list but I cant connect to any of them. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I can connect to other minecraft servers but none of these ones.

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
I am having a similar issue, I have added a few of the eu severs to my minecraft sever list but I cant connect to any of them. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I can connect to other minecraft servers but none of these ones.
are you on a mac do you have hamachi or and do you have a premium account ?

Tokamoose

Spectator
Reaction score
I am on a mac, I have hamachi and I have a payed for account of minecraft

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
I am on a mac, I have hamachi and I have a payed for account of minecraft
uninstall hamachi see if tht works if not then im sorry but our eu servers don't like macs with hamachi and you not the only one play on us :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci