• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES /hub glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do we crash every time we do /hub or at least I do is this a mcsg glitch or just a minecraft glitch?

derknoche

Diamond
Reaction score
Does it happen only to you, or also to other people?
Maybe you should send us your crashlog by using .com. It would help a lot!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm a little confused of what you mean by .com ....
I think what he said got blocked. There's a few blocked words, and one of them is a bit silly. Basically, upload it to a text website (which is what he tried to link you, but it got blocked) and then copy/paste it or something.

derknoche

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah.. didn't know, that it was blocked... find a page, where you can paste your crash log and show it to us.

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh sorry i'm newish to the forums it'll be my 3 month anniversary pretty soon :p

Jacksonbanan

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh my gewrd, a friend of mine has the exact same problem, also, if you ever found out how you fixed it he would REALLY appreciate it if you told me how you fixed it, thanks

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
It happens to toxic too I remember watching SG 300 and in his marathon it happened liek 7 times

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a glitch that has been happening for a while, what Jacksonbanan , try allocating more RAM to Minecraft. (btw 700th post on the forums :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci