• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImFaqe

Diamond
Reaction score
So guys, if you saw my thread about my mcsg story you would see that me and Huahwi was really good friends. But that does not mean if you see me in a game and you ask me where's Huahwi. I get that message so much threw out one day its getting really annoying.

Also stop making threads on where's Huahwi because he's like 20, maybe he quit minecraft if you didnt tell by one of his videos he made saying he quit all games because he played to much all day all night, maybe thats another break he has.

Not to be mean but I think it needs to stop.

-ImFaqe/Jordan

ImFaqe

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a bull ctap thread. Lock please, there are way too many threads like this. Lock thread please
Really? Did you record with Huahwi? do you get ask about every 2 secs wheres huahwi?

B

Buxtonaters

Really? Did you record with Huahwi? do you get ask about every 2 secs wheres huahwi?
ProTip: Ignore the people who ask
ProTip 2: Stop saying you record with Huahwi as that will make more players ask you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci