• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

huahwi info (probable proof HES hacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it's not the real huahwi, he would've uploaded a quick iphone video to YT or tweeted a pic of proof, he hasn't logged on to any McSG stuff, clearly the hacker couldn't find that info, gaurentee you he was hacked . he didn't check his profile or play a game

proof Huahwi

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Just because he hasn't uploaded or did anything socially online besides tweeting, doesn't immediately means he's been hacked. But him being hacked is a possibility I guess. Were just gonna have to wait until he uploads something on YT, or like so with his voice. To prove that it is indeed him.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is just an assumption you have. Nothing is set and stoned.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

This is certainly probable, and I'm glad to see people sharing their different opinions on the situation, but in an effort to keep the Huahwi discussion centralized to one main thread, I ask that you continue this discussion here :)

For that reason; thread locked, but be sure to post your thoughts on the thread I mentioned previously (found here) :)

Feel free to contact me with any further questions- I'd be happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci