• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How's your day been?

4t4

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, nothing to serious like my previous thread, just something casual. So, if you want to share something you saw on MCSG while you were playing, maybe like a five team or something really cool or messed up, just post it here! Take a screenshot, post it on imgur or something like that and share it here! I don't really want any words, maybe a caption for the picture, but that's it. So just share something and see what others think of it!

N

Nikola

It's been great so far, however school homework is waiting for me. Nonetheless, how's yours? About the screenshots, well I deleted most of them although I had some back in 2013. #BlameMyBrain

FlawlessDuck

Tribute
Reaction score
Eh revising for GCSE's, went out to get a suit for prom, yea it's been great! ._.

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
So dead tired..idk I'm more ready for summer than I thought.

I need sleep.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
It's been good, my grandparents want to make a farm again, cause traditional stuff, and he wants to "pass it on to the next gen.". That's probably not going to get anywhere.

I also got 19th in a UHC out of 275 in FFA. I am pretty good at boat shooting, but horrible to hit horses.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I can tell you all a story about a SG game that happened 2 years ago. On a small server called Uber-minecraft. There were 24 people in the lobby so I was expecting all out war, but no. For some reason the game glitch'd and we couldn't fight, it was really funny for regular players. Because all 24 of us just sat around on the chests at spawn. If anyone else has had some funny (worth sharing) experiences PM me of leave the down below as I am interested!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci