• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How you found your favorite YouTubers

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just post below the way you found your favorite MCSG YouTubers (besides me ofc. Ma link is in sig check me out k baes)! It can be anyone, any way, any anything.

Warning. Mobile = bad grammar/thread design.

I'll start :3. My three people that I consistently watch are egrodo, Cscoop, and Blamph.

Blamph- I found out about Blomf in the middle of my "newbie days". I'd say it was November 2012, and I had heard of him previously, knew he had a channel, but I just didn't know what it was. I then saw him in a game, and asked what his channel was after chatting in lobby for a few minutes. He replied, and I checked his videos out! He couldn't have had more than 400 subs xP

Cscoop- Cscoop is someone I remember as someone I used to know of by "that guy in the rebels". I've had two IRL friends come in and out of the Rebels, and so i am kind of familiar with their old roster. One day, probably during the summer, I randomly came across a cscoop video. I believe it was his 45th video, and I remember watching it for a while and overall liking it. However, during that time I was basically just tryharding MCSG and didn't have any time for any YouTube besides like.. Tomahawk. I used to like him a decent amount. Anyway, back on to cscoop. Later on, I found one of his videos on BSM and Map Quality. Those were two important topics to me at the time being, so I watched the video and agreed with everything he said. Then I discovered this "Fox gets owned" video. It was his first xXGOMLXx type video and I thought it was hilarious. From then on I've been pretty active on his YouTube videos and such. He's also a pretty cool person to hang out with. C:

Egrodo- Simple. He was considered the best pvper at the time I found his channel. I watched a few of his videos, but stayed away cause the music was strange at the time (I now love electro swing, and have always had a taste for upbeat jazz :3). Then about a month later I came back to his channel because his videos were entertaining and he was an extremely chill, original, and nice dude.

Well that was my massive ramble-on thingy that I did on mobile. GG. Now it's your turn ;)

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
---{Reserved}---
---------------
----------
-----
---
-

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
The way I found most of the YouTubers I watch today was just looking up "Survival Games Minecraft" on YouTube :p

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I found about Tomahawk, one of my favorite youtubers, back when I was a diehard Bajan fan. (Yes, I was one of those baccas screaming "in b3nja we trust")

I didn't have a youtube channel back then so I wasn't subbed to Bajan. To get to his channel, I would type in "Bajan Canadian" into youtube's search bar. I then found Tomahawk's video on "I GOT KILLED BY BAJAN CANADIAN". I LOVED his shaders and how he was soooo much better at PVP than Bajan. I remember watching his videos around when he released his 95th SG video, so I guess I've been there for a decent amount of time. His sub count when I became a fan? I think about 15-20k, so I'm pretty proud of myself for being an decently early person to enter his channel. Tomahawk's channel helped me mature a lot, and I started to think of Bajan's channel as very immature and repetitive.

As much as I really hate the guy now, I owe a lot to Bajan for getting me into MCSG and eventually "the right crowd" in the MCGamer community.

Next up, Huahwi.

I don't remember how I got into him, but I know that I've been subbed to his for a while. I was a fake sub for a LOT of time, and actually got into watching his videos around 2-3 months ago. I guess what really attracted me to his channel was how AMAZING his texture pack was.

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I found most MCSG youtubers (Toxic, Huahwi) off friends. I met my favorite youtuber, RageGamingVideos, off of Machinima (really wanted to learn how to quick build, so I saw him, and started getting into all his videos)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I found about Tomahawk, one of my favorite youtubers, back when I was a diehard Bajan fan. (Yes, I was one of those baccas screaming "in b3nja we trust")
I didn't have a youtube channel back then so I wasn't subbed to Bajan. To get to his channel, I would type in "Bajan Canadian" into youtube's search bar. I then found Tomahawk's video on "I GOT KILLED BY BAJAN CANADIAN". I LOVED his shaders and how he was soooo much better at PVP than Bajan. I remember watching his videos around when he released his 95th SG video, so I guess I've been there for a decent amount of time. His sub count when I became a fan? I think about 15-20k, so I'm pretty proud of myself for being an decently early person to enter his channel. Tomahawk's channel helped me mature a lot, and I started to think of Bajan's channel as very immature and repetitive.

As much as I really hate the guy now, I owe a lot to Bajan for getting me into MCSG and eventually "the right crowd" in the MCGamer community.

Next up, Huahwi.

I don't remember how I got into him, but I know that I've been subbed to his for a while. I was a fake sub for a LOT of time, and actually got into watching his videos around 2-3 months ago. I guess what really attracted me to his channel was how AMAZING his texture pack was.
I just don't like how Tomahawk and Huahwi have handled their fame.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just don't like how Tomahawk and Huahwi have handled their fame.
And how exactly is that?

(I don't mean to sound rude or defensive, I can see how the message can be read like that. It's supposed to be said in a curious manner)

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I remember watching nate252, Blamph, and Biffington in late 2012. These were the people that made me better at MCSG because I used their routes, strategies, etc. I started watching tomahawk when he uploaded his "MCSG #1" video. Today, I watch Tomahawk from time to time and Huahwi sometimes.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And how exactly is that?

(I don't mean to sound rude or defensive, I can see how the message can be read like that. It's supposed to be said in a curious manner)
It's aight :)

Well, tomahawk pretty much became famous really fast, and from what I remember, never ever responds to his fans, and had become a completely different person from who he used to be.

Huahwi.. Um, to put it nicely.. When he got around 3-5k subs, made a new Skype, added all of his old friends back. And then proceeded to block 90% of those friends for reasons like "I don't talk to squeakers anymore" or "you aren't famous enough for me". That's what I heard from a few of my "squeaker" friends who used to be good friends with him. Although his videos are entertaining and he is a good PvPer c:

I'm just a really big fan of people having an open personality ;P not saying you shouldn't watch them, cause they're certainly entertaining just why I don't necessarily like them as people ;)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's aight :)

Well, tomahawk pretty much became famous really fast, and from what I remember, never ever responds to his fans, and had become a completely different person from who he used to be.

Huahwi.. Um, to put it nicely.. When he got around 3-5k subs, made a new Skype, added all of his old friends back. And then proceeded to block 90% of those friends for reasons like "I don't talk to squeakers anymore" or "you aren't famous enough for me". That's what I heard from a few of my "squeaker" friends who used to be good friends with him. Although his videos are entertaining and he is a good PvPer c:

I'm just a really big fan of people having an open personality ;P not saying you shouldn't watch them, cause they're certainly entertaining just why I don't necessarily like them as people ;)
Dang...I never knew that about Huahwi.

I used to think of him as a really awesome and nice guy...

;-; I don't think I've ever seen a youtuber without a dark side, now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci