• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to win/almost win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedKrosss

Spectator
Reaction score
Step 1: Find a group of friends(Skype is reccomended)
Step 2: Run for the boat
Step 3: If you get into the boat loot it and camp it until the chests refill.
Step 4: Head to the cornucopia and camp there for 2 nights (2 Chest Refills)
Step 5: If you get diamonds and sticks use them to make a diamond sword(Do this secretly)
Step 6: Go around hunting for people.
Step 7: Go back to the cornucopia and wait till the chests refill.
Step 8: Turn on your friend/friends.
Step 9: Hunt everyone else down or let them die out.

LoneVictor

Spectator
Reaction score
Good strategy but this all depends on whether you are the first to the boat and whether you get good items from the various chests. Also, if you turn on one friend (if you are with more than one) then the others may turn on you and you won't stand a chance - and if you are all on Skype then the person you killed could you rat you out!

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
Mine is: rush 3-4 nearby chests, the one with the code puzzle should be the easiest and fastest to get to. You have 2 chests close to each other and people following you should die fast. Then head to the middle, kill the remaining campers and stay at the conucopia :p

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
Its part of the game. They team up in the real hunger games. #WhateverItTakesToWin :)

CherryCokee

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah i guess, but it just makes me mad cause i try to solo i teamed up once.. Got BS'd :D aha

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
I would say my route that ive used all the times i won however it would be hard to explain and it would be giving out my trade secret

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah i guess, but it just makes me mad cause i try to solo i teamed up once.. Got BS'd :D aha
dude soloing is the way to go and always keep some good items to buy off a guy trying to kill you and say youll help him when it gets down to 5

BluePixelDot

Tribute
Reaction score
I prefer going solo actually. I run to a chest, grab all the items as fast as I can, then try to get another chest (Usually people are starting to hurt eachother by now) to at least get a sword. Then, go around trying to kill people to scare them away. From there I just go around looting chests and when I get a decent amount of armor I go at night, hunting for people (And killing skeletons on the way as you can never have enough arrows) until they all die :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci