• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to turn a Texture Pack into a Resource Pack

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just another guide for those who want to use their texture pack but can't, because of the stupid 1.6 mechanics that only lets Resource packs to be used, rather than Texture packs.

1. Download Texture Ender at http://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/utilities/TextureEnder.jar. This is a program created by Mojang that lets you convert your texture pack into a resource pack.

2. Open Texture Ender and find the texture pack you want to convert (It's easier to find the texture pack by just dragging the texture pack on the Desktop.)

3. There you go! When you're done, just drag the converted texture pack into the resourcepacks folder in your .minecraft folder.

Have an error? Have a question? Be sure to comment below. ;)

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I already know how, but this is definitely helpful ;)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This would've been nice to know before I rage quit and deleted my custom PvP pack .-.

Oh well.. Life goes on. xD

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This would've been nice to know before I rage quit and deleted my custom PvP pack .-.

Oh well.. Life goes on. xD
Surely you must've had a copy. If not, then remake it ;3

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
You can also download mc patcher, click on 'Convert Texture Pack' then it says from version 1.5 - 1.6 then BAM you've got your awesome texture pack back.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Finally i can use Redcraft ;') thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci