• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Stop Lag on Demon's Breeze

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my guide on how to stop lag on the map "Demon's Breeze".

Now, this process is very complicated and may take awhile to do.

So, the first and only thing you need to do is:

No, not your computer sound, your Minecraft sound! "But how do I change my Minecraft sound?"

When you're in game, press ESC¹, then go to options. Then, there should be a [ Sound: 100% ] bar. Slide it to 0. There, done, your lag is gone. If not, maybe you have a bad computer or you're using a normal non-gaming laptop/computer.

Now, was that so hard? If you don't like playing with your sound off, it doesn't matter. Those who don't know how to stop the lag on Demon's Breeze will just, obviously, be lagging and will also be an easy kill for you. (Free points, yay! :D )

¹ - Escape, top left of your keyboard

Thread by,

Authors Notes:
I decided to make this guide because of me being completely bored. Also, because so many people complain about the lag that it just gets to the point of when it annoys me. I even made it colourful, just to pass time (also, I heard white text wasn't able to be seen on a phone). It has been fun writing this guide, really fun. Thank you for taking the time to read it, you must have been bored as well.

Have fun on your adventures!

SmallDeadGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
I've never lagged on demon's breeze even with the sound on, and my laptop isn't the best of all laptops out there (a solid 55FPS at normal-ish settings)

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Same here never lagged...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci