• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to record on a mac (Screenflow) and upload vids to catch hackers

A

AlphaAussie

Been noticing how whenever people report players and they are using a mac, they almost always use quicktime player.
This is very laggy as i used to use it but i now use screenflow
Screenflow normally costs $95 to get and is a fraps equivalent but there is a method to get it for free :)
So i have made this video on how to get the full version of screeflow for free without paying $95
I have done this so people will be able to record in better quality and without lagging whenever they are trying to catch people hacking hopefully this will help the people out there who want to be able to record on mac efficiently without laggging
Ik because i have caught over 40 different people hacking on a different server which i'm not going to say otherwise people might consider it advertising >_>
Here is the link for the video enjoy guys

Hopefully this will help out those of you wanting to be able to record on a mac
Need help with uploading vids, exporting etc post a comment below and i'll help u out

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol thats what i use for my videos

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much :p been looking for a recorder for years

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I'm on mobile but I'm gonna try It when I can.Hope it woks :)

A

AlphaAussie

Glad it helped duckluv :)
Also it does work Gamer i can guarantee it i always use it for when i record hackers on my channel and ive recorded over 40 vids and uploaded using screenflow works like a charm
If any of yous would like i can help u out with using screenflow and uploading just post a comment below if you need some help with it

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Also it does work Gamer i can guarantee it i always use it for when i record hackers on my channel and ive recorded over 40 vids and uploaded using screenflow works like a charm
If any of yous would like i can help u out with using screenflow and uploading just post a comment below if you need some help with it
Unfortunately for me, my Mac is outdated, thus, I can't even download it :( (don't ask, I'm stupid and forgot to update lol)

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
The link is broke

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Is this illegal?

RCFloris27

Spectator
Reaction score
Is this illegal?
If you buy it for $100, no. If you don't, like me, it technically is. I downloaded screenflow, and a serial code patcher. Worked like a charm. By far the best recording program for mac.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
I don't have a Mac but want a free recorder and was wondering; does ScreenFlow work for the PC too?

A

AlphaAussie

Uncrowd unfortunately screenflow is only for mac
And gamers ill check the link now
Thnx for the nice commens on it lol xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci