• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to message in-game?

xXwonderbroomXx

Spectator
Reaction score
I just barely joined these servers, and I just need to know how to message during a game! Its stupidly simple, but that's why I can't seem to figure it out myself. How do you message in game? Thanks!

OldRustyShovel

Tribute
Reaction score
You cannot private message a player in the middle of a game like in other servers. You can only say your message out loud to the server.

OldRustyShovel

Tribute
Reaction score
You cannot private message a player in the middle of a game like in other servers. You can only say your message out loud to the server.
Really? I didn't know that! Well you learn something new every day! I apologize for the false information I gave on my first comment!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you mean just to talk, press t and then start typing. But if you want to message a certain person do what Shaun said.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
/whisper, you must be close to the player.
Thankyou very much shaun, it was very informative and I am sure that very many people are greatful that you shared your information. I am also very happy that you decided to share it when you could of forgotton and never shared it, so thank you very much, have a nice ride home, be safe, dont let the bed bugs bite, brush uour teeth twice a day, sleep well and dont die, but if you do give me all your money :p JK dont give me your money, give it to the poor :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci