• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to kill teams

TheWayKidFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello all MCSG players today I am going to show you how to kill teams to kill them just follow the following steps :)
1)When you are fighting teams ALWAYS play smart if you didn't play smart then there is 20% chance that you are dead even if you are super decked and your enemy has nothing. always use flint and steel and bows while fighting teams flint and steel will make your enemy lose 4.5 hearts and if you spam it twice there is a big chance that you will kill one person of them and then it will be easy to kill the last guy cause his teammate is dead and second of all bows the way you can use a bow to kill a team while running is by pressing f5 and see where your opponent is then do a 180 pretty fast and continue running I would recommend you to do a double pullback to your bow but if the opponent is close do a single pullback

2)you always wanna target one person of the team so after you burn him and get a bow hit on him then know that he is low so you can turn around and kill your target then regen and it will be easy to kill that last guy

3)ALWAYS keep running all of the tactics that I showed you should happen when you are running.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci