• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to kill a team of 3 really fast

CrewCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
Skip the part where I hide in the Train building for a bit :p

BTW, I'm borrowing my friend's account. I'm aman4o2 (AKA DaBoltLegend)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I took out a three man team on this map too. They got refill, and at refill I had 3 hunger bars. The split up. One guy tried to team with me (I didn't know he was with them) so I said yes so he could be my pawn that I would later backstab. However, he rushed me so I ran, regenerated, then lit him on fire and destroyed him. I did the same to the others to build myself to full iron diamond sword. In deathmatch I fought a team of 2 and used the nate252 death match strategy to kill them.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Teams of 3 are easay. All you need is a couple of arrows, a decent sword/axe/pickaxe/shovel, flint & steel and a fishing rod.
I managed a 5v1 in SG3 with all having better items than me.
I had 3 burning tools, a stone sword and 4 arrows, with 1 1/2 fishing rods. I ran into corn and 3 guys ambushed me but missed. 2 more players decided to kill me, and I realized I was screwed. Using the darkness of SG3 and them huddling together, I "juked" them and they hit each other, then I burnt the floor, and 4 were running to the water. Leaving one man behind, I finished him off with a few blows of my sword. Upgrading only my chest plate and eating a golden apple, another guy started chasing me. I set the ground on fire, and he caught on fire. I hit him several times and he ran back to his friends who were 10 blocks away. I managed to burn the 3, run away as they had weakened speed, and sniped the guy twice, to death. And then, my friend sponsored me a poison potion. I splashed it at their faces, set them all on fire, with the darkness and effects of burning and poison, I killed 2 of them with 3 hearts to spare. Eventually, the last guy made a mistake - eating a golden apple at close range. That gave me 3 options - Get hits, put on armor or eat my golden apple. I ate my golden apple and upgraded 3 bars of armor. I used the last of my burning tools, and I got him low. He started running, and I fired at him with my remaining 2 precious arrows. And, I ironically won the game.
Was special as it was my 250th win c:
(I'm not being a show off fag)

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
On breeze lisland, i had a stone axe and iron pants, a chain helmet and gold boots.(full hunger,last food eaten cooked pork chop,swan 10-20 blocks).It was DM and i was against a guy who had full iron armour adn diamoad sword and a guy named Punchy_01 (remenbered correctly).Punchy had golden chest and the rest iron and iron sword. The full iron guy say he lagged after the battle in the next lobby adn after i killed with Fns i had 9 hearts. I then hit Punchy back with my diamoad sword because of his good timing of trying to hit a dodger.I had time to put on my armour and pushed him into lighting.(MCSGv2) (THIS IS HOW EASY IT IS KILL TWO MAN TEAMS WITH LESS ARMOUR)And LeMaCderp was your friend mightyjack?P.S both were donors and i am not being a fag but showing how easy it is to kill.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
breadman they weren't a team it was 1v2v1 and you outgunned them by a lot.As you see them fighting at 0:23

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
breadman they weren't a team it was 1v2v1 and you outgunned them by a lot.As you see them fighting at 0:23
Actually they were a team of 3, they were just so nooby, they accidentally hit each other, and I'm sure they were lagging too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci