• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to install a pvp resource pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMythicalJack

Spectator
Reaction score
1. download the pack
2. go to start type %appdata% then open roaming.
3 then go to .minecraft
4 then click resource packs
5 drag and drop the resource pack into the resource pack folder

If I helped you please let me know :)

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I think people who have made it as far as the forums will know how to drag a file into a folder

Also, you can just go to resource packs in game - open resourse pack folder. And drag it straight to there, bypassing your appdata .minecraft method

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Hello! Thanks for making a guide, however it probably needs more detail to really help people out.

- Explaining things clearly and simply, but with detail, helps people who have limited experience.

- Be sure to explain how to do this on both Windows and Mac OS's. If I was a Mac user with little computer experience, I'd have a bad time looking for 'start' . Explaining with detail is key!

- Things such as screenshots and examples can be very helpful, as some people learn visually.

Including things such as this can help improve your guide a lot, and could even be used as an official guide. If you have any other questions, feel free to private message me. Thanks again for making a guide!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread locked due to a necropost. Old posts are not to be brought back unless still of relevant topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci