• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Deal with Water Walkers

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
There has been a bit of controversy on the forums regarding an increase in hackers, specifically with an increase with Water Walkers. For people who don't know what water walkers are, they are basically people who can run over water and kill you in the matter of seconds. The way to deal with them is to make sure you are under the water while shooting them with a bow. The majority of the time they get so unbelievably cocky and underestimate you completely.

This happened earlier with a water walker, and showed the outcome of the game in the video where I was quite lucky aha! ;)

The cheater has been dealt with and hopefully this can give you a bit more insight on how to deal with these cheaters who are quite bad. I will be releasing an Ultimate strategy guide for people who are struggling in the competitive network of MCSG. I hope its somewhat helpful dealing with these types of people, and I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you guys,

Jam

Edit:

Don't drown...
What GoForGold Said ^^ :)

Last edited:
D

Damien // Teepwn

Don't they usually get automatically kicked after 20 seconds or so?

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
There has been a bit of controversy on the forums regarding an increase in hackers, specifically with an increase with Water Walkers. For people who don't know what water walkers are, they are basically people who can run over water and kill you in the matter of seconds. The way to deal with them is to make sure you are under the water while shooting them with a bow. The majority of the time they get so unbelievably cocky and underestimate you completely.

This happened earlier with a water walker, and showed the outcome of the game in the video where I was quite lucky aha! ;)

The cheater has been dealt with and hopefully this can give you a bit more insight on how to deal with these cheaters who are quite bad. I will be releasing an Ultimate strategy guide for people who are struggling in the competitive network of MCSG. I hope its somewhat helpful dealing with these types of people, and I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you guys,

Jam

Edit:

What GoForGold Said ^^ :)
OMG that will help me a lot in da SG :)

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't tend to have the Problem. I tend to get dragged to these problems. BUT this did happen to m once as a Mod they claimed that it was merely lag and I was seeing things. It was funny.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't tend to have the Problem. I tend to get dragged to these problems. BUT this did happen to m once as a Mod they claimed that it was merely lag and I was seeing things. It was funny.
About a year ago when I used to play on this survival server I built a house made of diamond blocks and when I rejoined the server a day later I saw someone griefing my house and I told called an admin over to see this and the guy that was griefing my house was a Steve that was probably 8 years old said, "I was just testing my pickaxe to see if it worked" o_O... xD

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
I saw a huge hacker.
This guy was ww water walking, aimbot, force field , sprint hack, chest finder,and
Auto tool
I don't know how I killed him I shot him with a bow like ten times then I jumped off the building and took him out after him fighting mr_smaha

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
I saw a huge hacker.
This guy was ww water walking, aimbot, force field , sprint hack, chest finder,and
Auto tool
I don't know how I killed him I shot him with a bow like ten times then I jumped off the building and took him out after him fighting mr_smaha
I got 1100 pts for it :D

rockboy12

Tribute
Reaction score
I was screaming KILL THAT ******** when I saw him sneaking while sprinting. What a cretin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci