• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Beat Teams In MCSG (My Way)

TallButterkidMC

Tribute
Reaction score
HOW TO BEAT TEAMS IN MCSG
----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If your being followed and you dont have a sword, just run.
lol.

2. If its a 3v2 and your the 2, Tag Team, tag teaming is where one person goes to take them on then run away and there teamate comes in and finishes them off. If there not dead yet,

run until you regen you only need about 8 hearts, full is nice tho, then turn around and own. If you didnt kill the team, srry frick teams.

3. If your being chased by a team of 2 and your low, just run until you regen that fight them one by one, if you have a fishing rod GR8 you probably beat them, Because this is how you do it, when you have about 5 hearts turn around hit him with a fishing rod to stun him, then hit them with the sword a couple times, keep on doing this until there dead. If You have a bow do the same but when there 10 blocks away spam the bow. If you have flint and steel while your being chased place ONE peace of it on the ground behind you, Aiming for them.

4. If its a 23v1 just run till they give up lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This Is My First Tutorial Thread, This Might Not Be Perfect, But I Hope I let you learn one tip.
And thats my How To Beat Teams In MCSG Tutorial.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Could've used some of the tips to actually win team Drift vs. Team Shancode. But, some of these tips are bad.

1. If you're being chased, find a man with a sword, if you can escape him, you can run away, while they fight or chase him.

2.That's actually OK.

3. What if you're low on food, causing it so you can't regen?

4. Derp.

TallButterkidMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Could've used some of the tips to actually win team Drift vs. Team Shancode. But, some of these tips are bad.

1. If you're being chased, find a man with a sword, if you can escape him, you can run away, while they fight or chase him.

2.That's actually OK.

3. What if you're low on food, causing it so you can't regen?

4. Derp.
You'lle day anyway if you have to stop and eat. so i didnt add that in.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all, the color of the text is burning my eyes c:

Second, try to correct your grammar to seem more professional, people respect you more that way.

And third, be a little more organized.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
At least you have the guts to make a tutorial thread/made the effort for one! :D

NeverDieMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Helpful but in a 2v1 f&s is more helpful than a fishing rod because it keeps them away and does damage

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
What I like to do.. is catch one on fire.. and while he's running away cuz he's on fire, I pwn his partner.

If its a 3 man team... it's a lot harder. You really just have to single one out. Set 2 on fire or damage them a bit to where they run away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci