• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to be a good MCSG Player

Did this help you get more wins?

• Total voters

Zentox_

Spectator
Reaction score
If you guys are reading this you must be wonder what most people wonder... How can I become the best MCSG player. Well lucky for you, the best is gonna tell you how to do that.

RULE NUMBER ONE - ALWAYS go for the wooden axe. If you are going to want to win, this is a mandatory step. Once people see a crazed lunatic running at them with a wooden axe, they will get scared and mess up their under average PvP skills.

RULE NUMBER TWO - NEVER go to corn. If you go to corn, you will die, instead, you should run off and get your wooden axe(see step one)

RULE NUMBER THREE - ALWAYS team. People who play solo aren't as good as they say. After all if your team can kill a solo player, that means you are better, so you should always have teams of 4 ATLEAST.

RULE NUMBER FOUR - ALWAYS right click on your wooden axe, NEVER left click. (It gives extra damage)

RULE NUMBER FIVE - THIS IS THE FINAL RULE AND MOST IMPORTANT - ALWAYS ask to get a HUGE bounty on your head. This will make people believe you are an OG and be scared of you, and if you have a wooden axe and a 2k bounty, nothing can stand in your way.

It has been my pleasure to release my secrets on being a great MCSG player.
Remember your wooden axes guys, it's mandatory -Zentox, the PvP king
XOF needs to listen to these tips :D

Last edited:

Alexandre ⚡

Platinum
Reaction score
You forgot to mention fns spamming by right clicking your wooden axe (special powahhhs)

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
This is honestly so funny! Had me cracking up for so long! In fact I had to go to the hospital from laughing much! This had me "dead af fam" as the kids would say !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci