• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To attract weaker players into a deathtrap

Good Idea?

• Thats Genius!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • This could work...

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Um.....

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
There you are, decked out in iron with a fresh diamond sword, when you see a leather armor staring at you, You run to chase him and spend 10 minutes chasing him around the arena, only to loose him. What do you do? Simple. keep your chestplate and pants in your hotbar along with a wood sword. He sees you, You start running. then right click on you chest and pants, turn around and kill him. The only downside to this strategy is being ambushed while unprepared, but like I said it only takes a second to right click on it from your inventory. Best of hunting :D

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Well unless the leather armour person is a pro... And you are a noob.
You should be able to hit two times with your sword and then finish him off with arrows.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I have used similar things to this and when u put their armor on they will maybe you hit you once then just run away after, if they are runners, and they find out they are going into a tarp, they will run

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, because sometimes it ghosts the armour on you, when in reality you take full damage. Rare but extremely horrible bug.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I usually just pretend that I'm 6 years old by typing stupidly
e.g: sum1 tem wif me dis is mi 1st eva gam

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How do you lose to him if you have good stuff and he has bad stuff. You might want to try just practicing more. And plus, you are probably only going to want to chase him if it effects the game any. You could go find someone else with better stuff for a better fight. Stay at corn and wait for someone to come. If you are so OP with your stuff, you aren't going to want to chase after someone with such little stuff if they are just going to run.
Well I know I can lose people when they have full iron and I have no weapon. If you are good at running it is easy to lose people.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
You shouldn't have any trouble killing someone in full leather, this strategy may backfire if someone sneaks up from behind you, makes you an easy target.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually would fight in the leather guy's position... And have won 7/9 in the past 2 days!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci