• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

how to always win on Breeze Island if you get to DM.

Did this help you?

• Yes, it is awesome:

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, it is a bacca strategy ( No racist)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

YocallmeBos

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I know a lot of MCSG players do not like Breeze Island, but if you make it to DM you can easily win with this strategy!
Some people already know about it but I have never seen someone else do it. A friend of mine told me it and now I rarely lose on the map. Everything you need is a fishing rod and a bow can help you. Note: the strategy is more difficult against a team.

How it works:
When the DM begins, let your opponent(s) come close to you. When he is about 10 blocks away from you jump in to the water towards the centre and your opponent will have two choices : Follow you in to the water or fight the other guy. If he follows you into the water push him back with your fishing rod untill he decides to fight the other guy or the guy attacks him. If he decides to go for the other guy, just stay in the middle and wait till one of the two guys is dead. Now the last opponent has to come to you but you keep constantely fishing rodding him back to the shore. ( You can also shoot him, using your sword to knock him back does not always work) At some point he will start to get hit by lightning and eventually he will die. This might sound lame, but it is extremely effective.

What if they both go for you?

If the other two people realise you have a big advantage or they are simply teamed, the strategy becomes more difficult but it is possible. They will both try to reach the centre from different directions so just run around like a mad man and fishind rod them back into the water. If one reaches the centre try to knock him back in the water or just simply try to kill him. Note : Removing the vines before DM helps a lot because it is easier to run around in centre.

Hope this helped!

YouBetterRunnn

@G33ke is a boss.

Last edited:

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I've been called?

I did this a while back, still works like a charm. :p (I don't actually do it anymore, though, it's a cheap win, really. I'm not a jerk like that. This was a one time thing.)

YocallmeBos

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been called?

I did this a while back, still works like a charm. :p (I don't actually do it, though, it's a cheap win, really. I'm not a jerk like that. This was a one time thing.)
I am sorry, I did not know you already did this, I will put your name in the thread :)

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I am sorry, I did not know you already did this, I will put your name in the thread :)
Oh, you don't need to. I'm sure your strategy is perfectly fine, I'm just showing this here since people tagged me. :p I don't claim to create this strategy or anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci