• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How smart are you in real life?

Are you smart and do you have a lot of homework and not much time to play minecraft?

• I am smart but don't have much homework so I am able to play minecraft a lot.

Votes: 64 64.6%
  • I am smart and have a lot of homework so no minecraft for me :(

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • I am neutral, not smart or not intelligent.

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • I am not intelligent and have little homework so I am lucky because I have time to play mine craft!

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I am not intelligent but have so much homework. It is so unfair! I dont have time to play minecraft.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I don't care about what you are saying.

Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
Lately I have been thinking does anyone have as much homework as me? I get a lot of homework for a 12 year old who is in his last year of primary school. I am in this special program for "gifted and talented" kids as in smartness.

Every school term [which is 10 weeks, sometimes 11 or 9], My class averages 2 massive assignments. 3 minor assignments and another minor assignment in the holidays plus reading 2 assigned books in the hols. On top of all that we have daily homework that usually takes 2 hours to complete.

I have to stay up later on nights I have sport training but now I dont since I broke my right big toe.

Because of this I hardly have anytime to play minecraft. Wait I can't, I'm not allowed on minecraft during the week. So I usually get an hour on the forums and only 2 hours to play mc on the weekend.

My question is for the MCSG community. How smart are you in real life and how much homework do you have? Also do you have much time to play minecraft?

Thanks

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Grades doesn't define your intelligence c; Just because you have much homework, doesn't mean you'll get smarter c: I normally get A to A+ in everything (except Math.. ew) But it doesn't mean I'm smart. Smart is the choices you take, the way you behave, how you talk to people, how you react in some situations and how you handle them. Smart is not all about grades or how much you study ;3 Bill Gates dropped out of school in a young age, he is a super smart man (very rich too). Bill had a talent and he knew what he was good as, he used his talent on something that interested him and now he is famous ans rich. Stay in school though....

Last edited:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't consider myself smart, I average B's for a lot of subjects, if in your eyes an A is smart, then no, I'm not :p

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm a full academic scholar at Geelong Grammar School, I have an IQ of around 150-160 depending on how I feel. Last time I checked at a compulsory exam for scholars at school, I got an IQ of 146, adjusted to 152 for my age.

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
Grades doesn't define your intelligence c; Just because you have much homework, doesn't mean you'll get smarter c: I normally get A to A+ in everything (except Math.. ew) But it doesn't mean I'm smart. Smart is the choices you take, the way you behave, how you talk to people, how you react in some situations and how you handle them. Smart is not all about grades or how much you study ;3 Bill Gades dropped out of school in a young age, he is a super smart man (very rich too). Bill had a talent and he knew what he was good as, he used his talent on something that interested him and now he is famous ans rich. Stay in school though....
Isnt it Bill Gates? I am a mac person personally.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm a straight A+ student with an IQ of 164 as of November last year, I'm working 3 years above my age in every subject which is mainly academic, Social Studies, Math, English, Science, Languages (Danish) and History, as well as Computer Technology. I have received 3 scholarship offers from different universities all around the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci