• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Much Time Do You Spend Away From Your Family?

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
How much time do you spend daily away from your family due to video games? school is not a factor in this.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, the computer is in the family room so I sort of interact with them then, then at dinner I get to talk to them so...a lot of time.

My mom won't let me get a computer in my room cause I will never interact with my family ;-;

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
A lot, I'm not on the computer that much. Probably because its my dads computer and my mom works on calls while I play.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i try to spend a bit of time with my family... because at this age, even though a lot of people just despise their parents or their family... they have to realize that they only have 1 family. our parents know they have only so much time with us before we grow up and are too busy to see them again... i realized that too. i try to enjoy some time with them before i become too independent to want to see them :)

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, the computer is in the family room so I sort of interact with them then, then at dinner I get to talk to them so...a lot of time.

My mom won't let me get a computer in my room cause I will never interact with my family ;-;
Exact situation

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci