• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How MCSG has changed in 1 year.

Have you liked the change of MCSG

• Total voters

Andrew_LS

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok so I first joined the MCGamer network on the 23rd of october 2013 and over the year I have been here it has changed a lot. Many of those ways are great but some of them are a bit frustrating. So lets start with a positive change.

One of the best things I have seen is the increase and variety of maps. I love having all these great maps even though they are not played much (remnant, sg3, sg2, sg1...) and because they are so huge I think they won't get voted as much. This is because of the increase of general skill of the minecraft players. This leads me to my next thing and that is the focus on getting full iron and a stone sword and going on a rampage.

When I think of Survival Games, I think of some iron armor and not being insanely stacked and having to know the different aspects of the maps. I kind of miss that. I remember the old chest system they have on classic and that is so fun.

But, another way the servers have gone down in my mind is the community. Some of the players are just to into the game and will trash talk to much for my liking. I do like a little bit of competitive talk like "come at me" but many players will be like "gg10 eZ nub steamrolled g3t r3kt" While I knot that that is a bit extreme, it happens from time to time. Also if you kill a player who is decent and cocky, they get pissed. It is super funny but annoying. Also leading to my next topic, the people on the forums tend to be nice people.

My next thing I want to talk about is the forums. The forums have sprawled out into this huge collection of ideas and creations that is a bit scary to a new comer. But having to join a new server and not knowing what to do but having a forum to look for tips and tricks is great. Also you can get to know new friends on here.

Congrats to you if you have stayed this far!!! :D one last topic

Ok lets finish this. I think that people who hack and team to kill one person in a game need to take a step back and think: "this is a game. it is meant to be played and have a good time doing so." especially for hackers, it is a game and you are willing to cheat the system to win, It does no good and makes you seem like a bad person. Lastly if you are getting frustrated, take some time to stop. What I do is after a couple of bad games, I go and play with my dogs, Skype my friends or play a non competitive game. I think it helps me calm down and play with a mind set on having fun.

Thanks on reading this and comment on your thoughts of how MCSG has changed.

Reaction score
MCSG has changed into a better coumminty,
Why you ask MCSG has gotten more players and has changed yes all the old people are going to be bored,
As for the eZ part I have never seen that it might be because I play on the AU servers?
As for the hacker part it's has gotten worse.

xXCarterHDXx

Quantum
Reaction score
MCSG has changed into a better coumminty,
Why you ask MCSG has gotten more players and has changed yes all the old people are going to be bored,
As for the eZ part I have never seen that it might be because I play on the AU servers?
As for the hacker part it's has gotten worse.
Better community? Lol no, maybe because you play on the AU servers but if you go on US and EU there is about a 50% change you'll run into a team or a hacker, a 99.99% chance you'll die (if you do die) and someone will say "eZ" or "rekt". However, the community has definitely grown player wise.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Better community? Lol no, maybe because you play on the AU servers but if you go on US and EU there is about a 50% change you'll run into a team or a hacker, a 99.99% chance you'll die (if you do die) and someone will say "eZ" or "rekt". However, the community has definitely grown player wise.
So what? Teaming is a part of the game, and trash-talking will come with competitiveness. Some people need to learn that this is the internet and to not take everything so seriously.

Reaction score
Well, if you compare it to MCSGv1 (Minecraft Survival Games. Not MCamer), it's a lot worse in my opinion. But that's aside the point.

MCGv2 is a work in progress. It will mainly get better in the future as this is basically just a general template, but only time can tell. If they manage to do it the way they explained, I'm sure it will be great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci