• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Juxify started

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there. Im Juxify! And this is my story, of how i got to where i am at today.

Purchasing Minecraft
I got Minecraft the day it came out on Xbox, i had heard great things about it on PC, so xbox musta been awesome too right? WRONG. The xbox version sucked, terribly, it wasnt up to date, and At the time, i was obsessed with enderman. Yeah, the xbox version didnt have any for a long time. So in July sometime, i bought the PC version, on my crappy 20fps laptop. I started out with one of my good gaming friends who i played Call Of Duty with. i could hardly stand playing it on my laptop, i knew the basics but i wasnt all that good. I started on creative servers and such.

Starting Survival Games
So about a year has passed it is 2013 now and im in 6th grade, and have just recently met a friend online who went to my school. So i began playing with him, but we had to decide a server. we wanted a server that would make us the best pvpers we could be. So we chose Hive, cuz we had bad connection to it, we would become good at EU, and become good American players later in the day. We sucked me and my friend zCrimsonAura. we played all day and cheered if we won. it took us about two months to gather 15 wins. we were truly terrible

Bit More Modern Days
So me and Will (Crimson) have both started youtube and made tons of online friends who we recorded and played with, we were getting good at PvP on Hive, maintaining about 4-5k points, and were each at about 150 wins. Then the worse thing happened, my best friend on youtube thought i was using him and left me, rumor spread and tons of my other friends left me, i was perma banned shortly afterward, and so i bought a new account. " TheSlimeGodHD " I really didnt try on it, i was getting tired of Hive, i earned about 214 wins on both accounts before i left Hive.

Last Month
Last month, me and my 3 main friends got together and decided we had, had enough of Hive. So we quit and moved to MCSG. we all notified our subs that the reason was for easier to record, better time, more fun etc. And they were all happy, so it was final, we joined MCSG and within a week we each had 30-40 wins. So we started our clan. Frozen. Currently we are 8-1 and we are all very proud although only 3 of us are still involved.

So that was my story, howd ya like it? Let me know your guys' stories down below. Thanks for reasing all the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci