• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How I use flint and steel

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Basically I'm running from someone and let them get really close to me without them being able to hit me. Then jump into the air place fire underneath me at the exact right moment so I can jump over it and light the person behind me on fire. It really pays off if you do it right, but if you time it wrong its deadly :p It's gotten me out of a few close situations before though

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
I usually turn at them and place it down then but a cob web down and then G_G :p

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I am quite effective with the flint and steel normally (Don't want everyone using my tactic, but I am not nooby enough to use FNS macros (Glasgowdude)), but sometimes I just fail and set fire under my feet. Then I have to rod people away, or set them on fire.

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
I run at them place fire where they are running and strafe to the max

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I've been doing this for a while that now I never light myself on fire.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Sprint headlong at the opponent and place my fire. Then I immediately turn around and start shooting at them. That's if they back off. If they push, I push too.

Glasgowdude

Tribute
Reaction score
I am quite effective with the flint and steel normally (Don't want everyone using my tactic, but I am not nooby enough to use FNS macros (Glasgowdude)), but sometimes I just fail and set fire under my feet. Then I have to rod people away, or set them on fire.
I don't use macros. You think you an amazing player and your not you have been in more clans than anyone ino.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
You don't put parentheses inside parentheses. It should have been: (blah blah blah [glasglowdood] blah blab blah).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci