• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How i feel MCGamer has lost its pride.

Do you feel MCGamer has changed for the worse?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to start of and say that I would like to request this thread not to be locked as not only do I feel that many of MCGamers community will have the same feelings as I do but also because I feel as a community our opinions should be valued and respected.

I would also like to say that I have from the start of my Minecraft life, started at MCSG. From the moment that I played my first game to the moment that I won my 200th game, I have always been here. However now I feel that MCGamer has taken a turn for the worst. Before, if you were to die (in my opinion) other players would be less unnecessarily harsh to jump to conclusions. If you were too die then it would be something along the lines of "GG" or "WP" but mow, I feel this is not something people feel they need to say.

Whenever I die in a game it may be because of many reasons, but what i would like to see from the MCGamer community is that of good manners and a little respect not"Hahaha, get wrecked noob" although this is almost impossible to find anywhere. The standards of the MCGamer community have lowered and have become more of a competition based community than a friendly fun community.

Another problem I have with MCGamer as it stands as of now is that almost every game not only do i encounter hacker but teams. Some of you may says teams aren't as bad, however I feel differently. If you are unable to play the game strategically or even half of that, then I don't know what you are doing here? Teams (for me) are just as bad as hackers, hackers may be that bad that they resort to unfair means or playing but teams, especially if you are a good player I feel are equally as annoying and incapable of proceeding with basic strategic plans and manoeuvres. I do not see myself as a outstanding player (this is because I am not) but I do see myself as a strategic and at the least a fair and well-manured player but this cannot be said for a lot of the MCGamer community.

Some of you may laugh and say "Well, just get better" but in my eyes it is not me that needs to "get better" as it is the players who are too incapable of playing the game on their own. I will openly admit I team but I team with my In Real Life (IRL) friends rather than my online friends and even then I don't team with them that much. Yet, when I see good players teaming I wonder why but also in a fair comparison, the players who do not team are not only better but better manured.

All im asking of the MCGamer community is, if you are one of those players who are too incapable of playing the game yourself go onto different pvp servers and try something like battleground to practise strategic moves life quick Flint and Steel or maybe the Fishing Rod technique, or even try playing on your own because there is no way you will become any better if you are constantly teaming.

Some people (I hope) will agree with me, so if you do please follow me on a no team and at the very least if you are going to team, be well manured and not immature little children?

Last edited:

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to start of and say that I would like to request this thread not to be locked as not only do I feel that many of MCGamers community will have the same feelings as I do but also because I feel as a community our opinions should be valued and respected.

I would also like to say that I have from the start of my Minecraft life, started at MCSG. From the moment that I played my first game to the moment that I won my 200th game, I have always been here. However now I feel that MCGamer has taken a turn for the worst. Before, if you were to die (in my opinion) other players would be less unnecessarily harsh to jump to conclusions. If you were too die then it would be something along the lines of "GG" or "WP" but mow, I feel this is not something people feel they need to say.

Whenever I die in a game it may be because of many reasons, but what i would like to see from the MCGamer community is that of good manners and a little respect not"Hahaha, get wrecked noob" although this is almost impossible to find anywhere. The standards of the MCGamer community have lowered and have become more of a competition based community than a friendly fun community.

Another problem I have with MCGamer as it stands as of now is that almost every game not only do i encounter hacker but teams. Some of you may says teams aren't as bad, however I feel differently. If you are unable to play the game strategically or even half of that, then I don't know what you are doing here? Teams (for me) are just as bad as hackers, hackers may be that bad that they resort to unfair means or playing but teams, especially if you are a good player I feel are equally as annoying and incapable of proceeding with basic strategic plans and manoeuvres. I do not see myself as a outstanding player (this is because I am not) but I do see myself as a strategic and at the least a fair and well-manured player but this cannot be said for a lot of the MCGamer community.

Some of you may laugh and say "Well, just get better" but in my eyes it is not me that needs to "get better" as it is the players who are too incapable of playing the game on their own. I will openly admit I team but I team with my In Real Life (IRL) friends rather than my online friends and even then I don't team with them that much. Yet, when I see good players teaming I wonder why but also in a fair comparison, the players who do not team are not only better but better manured.

All im asking of the MCGamer community is, if you are one of those players who are too incapable of playing the game yourself go onto different pvp servers and try something like battleground to practise strategic moves life quick Flint and Steel or maybe the Fishing Rod technique, or even try playing on your own because there is no way you will become any better if you are constantly teaming.

Some people (I hope) will agree with me, so if you do please follow me on a no team and at the very least if you are going to team, be well manured and not immature little children?
People get better by teaming with people too though

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think "pride" is the right word to use in your title o.0
You do make some good points however.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
It's the internet, what do you expect.
We play a game in which over 10,000 people play, there will be of course immature people there.
It is very hard to run a community which is full of people like this.

There is also no need to create a thread saying that MCGamer has lost its pride. Everyday we get new players, we are always growing.

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
It's the internet, what do you expect.
We play a game in which over 10,000 people play, there will be of course immature people there.
It is very hard to run a community which is full of people like this.

There is also no need to create a thread saying that MCGamer has lost its pride. Everyday we get new players, we are always growing.
Ok, lets say that MCGamer has changed not lost its pride, however I am unable to change it's title, I do apologise.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
By observing what they do and copying it. I would be crap at pvp if I never teamed, honestly this thread has been made several times and there is always one answer. Suck it up buttercup

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
This thread has no purpose. This could lead to flame and I feel this dosnt need to be discussed.
Please PM if you feel it should be reopened or you need a chat about it.

I'm going to lock the thread,
Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci