• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How good is this clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsTobyPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to the forums I have been a player for quite awhile, and I would like the communities opinion, do you think this clip will make it to atleast 1 top 5 kills video? -snip- | Its not the best but decent. Thanks for your time, and have a great day! (Any rating is appreciated)

Last edited by a moderator:

LOLkid123

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes I think it will make it to a top 5! Maybe even CreeperFart's top 5! Hope you make it and you are a really good pvper to kill that guy with a diamond sword full iron and you aren't even full gold stone sword! GG and well played! :p

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I'll be honest it looks really impressive considering the gear you had vs. what he had, but if you look up his stats, he's won a total of 4 games out of 260.

ImSwan

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty good in my opinion, nice full iron, diamond sword under geared kill! Good luck! :D

V3dock

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't see anything impressive, he barely hit you because of his bad aim.
You can always try.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've done this against teams of 3 before. Nothing impressive but nice job.

Reaction score
Well you did A LOT of missplays here:
Timestamps:
0:44 (strafe too much),
0:46 (bad use of fns),
0:50 (you should've already understood that this guy's skill level is TOO LOW so you should go in already as he was on fire too),
0:58 (Wtf were all these block spams, fns spams, rod spams?), 1:02 (again, strafe too much)

This guy's skill level was really low.
I don't want to discourage you, I believe it was nice taking out a full iron diamond sword guy, but it's not good enough (considering all of the missplays and this guy's skill) for a famous top 5 like PrivateFearless'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci