• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How frequently do you get in the forums?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I've recently seen a lot of forum threads and it's so pleasant to answer someone else's questions, read the tips for Surival Games and take a break after a hardcore match in MCSG :p. so as the title says
- how long do you spend you're time in the forums?

also, i'm going to ask you along some other questions.

- What are you're favourite type of threads? features and suggestions? Strategies? Art section?
- Do you create threads or just reply to treads? :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I spend quite a lot of time here (as you can see from me being a highest posting member), I go on and off to check alerts throughout the day.

My favorite threads are discussions about problems and major community events/decisions because I like debates.

I make and reply to threads, but I don't make a ton of threads.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I am on vacation right now with limited access to internet. I am a forum addict when I have internet though :p

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I am on vacation right now with limited access to internet. I am a forum addict when I have internet though :p
Aw man, That's so unfortunate, I don't know what would I do, but I assume you're having a blast on you're vacations right? By the way, Dont mind if I ask you for what did you got VIP? ;)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Aw man, That's so unfortunate, I don't know what would I do, but I assume you're having a blast on you're vacations right? By the way, Dont mind if I ask you for what did you got VIP? ;)
I got VIP for helping making a couple of maps. Kind of hard to explain.

Love to see your entusiasm on these forums, but a quick tip:
Don't double- post! You can quote people multiple times, just edit the posts ;)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I got VIP for helping making a couple of maps. Kind of hard to explain.

Love to see your entusiasm on these forums, but a quick tip:
Don't double- post! You can quote people multiple times, just edit the posts ;)
Yeah, I posted a post in the wrong forum, and because you cant delete them, I decided to re-upload it to the correct spot. Thanks for the tip. :). You helped on the building on various maps, huh? Im asuming you're on a buliding team :D. What maps did you helped build?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci