• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How does my internet get fixed if... ?

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
So from the beginning of time up to more frequently now I have been getting kicked from games and killed because I don't see what everyone else does because of my internet. I am hooked up to my parents router wirelessly and seem to have a seemingly great connection. But literally 5/5 games I've played today I've either been kicked or killed because i was somewhere else while someone pounded on me (its not ghosting). So before I go out buying something I end up not needing or don't know how it works, or have my parents call the internet peoples. I'd love to hear what you guys can suggest to fix my problem because I want to actually be able to play MCSGv2 when it is released. :)

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
come on someone has to know something I physically cannot play and I'd kinda like to being I donated and don't want it to be for nothing :( #I'llNeverWin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci