• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you get V.I.P ?? i need help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
You don't just 'get' VIP, you have to either build an extremely awesome map that everyone loves so that it is accepted and added into the MCSG community or you can also start a YouTube a grow big, 2,000+ subscriber wise, this isn't certain, but hey, it's worth a try if you want it extremely bad.

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
There is a couple of ways.
Build a map and it gets accepted.
Be a popular youtuber.
Or be a friend of chad of one of the higher staff like developers of sr mod.
That's all I know I think there might be more ways.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
You can get V.I.P from a couple of ways..

1. YouTube. You can earn V.I.P on MCSG with YouTube. I don't know how many subscribers you need to get it, but I know that is a way to get it.

2. PMC Contest. You might see a lot of V.I.Ps running around because there was just a contest that included Planet Minecraft and MCSG. People built maps to be in this contest. Only a couple maps got picked out of... A Lot! All the people that made the maps got V.I.P.

Hoped this helped you! If there is any other way that I am missing, please add it! :D

chowder_222

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks Mp5xz maybe i can add you on skype so we can talk more (name chowderboy22)

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Billa i got 1000 subs
What is your channel? And according to Billa, you have to have 2,000+ Subs on your YouTube channel.. So you if you want V.I.P though YouTube, you are going to have to get 1,000 more.. :/

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Be a very important person, right in the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci