• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you feel about the updates?

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
Basically what i mean is, how do you guys feel about all of the updates happening in MCSG such as the chat with thr hubs, and the new games coming out such as Zed Chase? I personally am not too fond of the new chat, and i feel that adding Zed Chase might make the developers feel that adding more games to MCSG might be the right way to be heading. I personally feel MCSG should just focus on Survival Games, as it is its main feature.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Basically what i mean is, how do you guys feel about all of the updates happening in MCSG such as the chat with thr hubs, and the new games coming out such as Zed Chase? I personally am not too fond of the new chat, and i feel that adding Zed Chase might make the developers feel that adding more games to MCSG might be the right way to be heading. I personally feel MCSG should just focus on Survival Games, as it is its main feature.
Agreed with everything you said here. I didn't even like ZedChase or TF2 when it did work. Mcsg is what most people are here for, so focus on that please devs.

xMillo

Tribute
Reaction score
I would say the updates are good for now but personally I dont like the new chat system as it floods the chat a bit.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Zed Chase was awesome when it first came out in early 2013, I'd love to hop over and play it occasionally.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Zeddchase was one of the best games i played. I found it unique.

The chat could be changed a slight bit.

Instead of [EU-Hub-8] or something like that. just have [Hub8] Makes the messages seem smaller.

I like it seeing as i can talk to friends between servers. But i must say, it does have a fairly big amount of spamming.

It also makes the mods jobs better. So they can moniter all the hubs, not just one.

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
I see your point here Leon. I understand what you mean.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci