• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you do that YouTubers?

bamsarfield

Platinum
Reaction score
I have looked over at lots of mine craft videos of people playing MCSG but really am puzzled at how they get the motion blur on their videos, I have asked around to some of my you tubing friends but they say you render the videos. Could someone please give me a nice method of making Mineraft youtube vids that are sooth (preferred Mac please)!

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Download Sony vegas then look up how to get RSMB in sony vages cuz its a add-on or do the same but with after effects. and put ur vid in and then RSMB in and render it

bamsarfield

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you but could you find something on Mac maybe it would be much appreciated <3

bamsarfield

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay thank you anyway could you help me find someone who could, it would be much appreciated!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Download Sony vegas then look up how to get RSMB in sony vages cuz its a add-on or do the same but with after effects. and put ur vid in and then RSMB in and render it
That's how you can tell you used to edit :p So did I.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci