• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do I kill regen hackers?

alexthebeast

Tribute
Reaction score
I have been playing MCSG a lot more recently and I am running into a lot of hackers, forcefield and no knockback I can deal with but regen hackers are impossible to kill. So I was wondering is there a way to kill regen hackers. Please reply to this thread if you have any idea!
Thank you!

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
[COPIED FROM > HERE <]
[ALL CREDIT TO BOOSTMEGAMING, I AM JUST RELAYING WHAT THE THREAD SAID]

Regen:
Basicaly, this is where they regen really quickly that they won't even take damage. Just keep FnSing them till they get on fire AFTER 2 tics of fire, that means his Food Bar is under "1" used, so they cant regenerate, well NOW is your chance!

Tips:
- Try to lower their Food Bar down so they cant regenerate, which means it your chance to fight back
- If you can keep them in the fire for long enough without getting out of them, he/she will completely keep regenerating him till his hunger bar goes to "0" and dies :p
- try to hit them off of high cliffs
- keep fishing rod spamming them till they're armor breaks then try to attack (suggestion by Dantelius)
- if your being chased by a Regen hacker, get in a body of water and go underwater, they take damage (for some reason) and eventually die underwater (suggestion by I_love_desk)

- Read messages at the top.

But just to add, killing a regen hacker is very hard. Try record them and report them on here. We want all these hackers banned!

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
[COPIED FROM > HERE <]
[ALL CREDIT TO BOOSTMEGAMING, I AM JUST RELAYING WHAT THE THREAD SAID]

Regen:
Basicaly, this is where they regen really quickly that they won't even take damage. Just keep FnSing them till they get on fire AFTER 2 tics of fire, that means his Food Bar is under "1" used, so they cant regenerate, well NOW is your chance!

Tips:
- Try to lower their Food Bar down so they cant regenerate, which means it your chance to fight back
- If you can keep them in the fire for long enough without getting out of them, he/she will completely keep regenerating him till his hunger bar goes to "0" and dies :p
- try to hit them off of high cliffs
- keep fishing rod spamming them till they're armor breaks then try to attack (suggestion by Dantelius)
- if your being chased by a Regen hacker, get in a body of water and go underwater, they take damage (for some reason) and eventually die underwater (suggestion by I_love_desk)

- Read messages at the top.

But just to add, killing a regen hacker is very hard. Try record them and report them on here. We want all these hackers banned!
To be honest the best way to kill a regen hacker is to poke a mod on TS. As much as we can give tips here, any regen hacker that knows the tiniest bit about how to play is pretty impossible to kill.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I made an old video when I was at my friends house (bored and what not) so I made a random video on how to kill regen hackers.

This video is old and it's not exactly new, I have a new channel now which I'll upload a new tutorial with even better tips on how to kill a regen hacker with better detail. :)

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
To be honest the tactics here are all well and good but the most affective way is to quickly poke a staff member. After doing this demonstrate the players hacks. An example of this can be lighting him/her on fire to show that they almost instantly lose the affects. Then do it more or just show them how they don't die after being spammed by arrows and hit with swords. They will then (most likely) have enough proof to at least kick them from the game, meaning you can carry on and there is one less hacker in the servers. One at a time. ;)

GreatTice

Diamond
Reaction score
It can vary. There are different types of regen hackers. When I come upon a regen hacker, I use my environment to determine what is the best action to take. For example, you're getting chased by a hacker with both forcefield, good ping and regen-hack. You see a stair case that leads up to a roof or a ledge of some sort. You go there, and you push the hacker down off the roof, this ensures that he/she WILL die... if the roof/ledge is high enough upon the ground.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I think he ment actually kill one, not ban one...
Edit: refer to the first post

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci