• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do I join the survival games server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gudjon262

Spectator
Reaction score
hey guys I'm new here ad the only thing I know about this forum is the Survival Games server and I have no idea how I join it I dont even know the IP. I know there is a list of people wich is going to play it soon but how do I join it?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
The way to get into custom servers on Minecraft is to Open it up, click Multiplayer, and then add server and add one or as many as you like of the servers and try to get on. A better way to do it is below.

To get into a server choose from one of the many servers:
US Servers: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/servers-us/
EU Servers: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/servers-eu/

Try to get into a game that is in a Lobby. If the server is full, you cannot join. If you get into a server and it is currently in a game, you have to wait until that game is over. Afterward the game will go into the Lobby for 5 minutes and will begin a new match and then you will be playing. If you die you respawn as a spectator and will have to wait once again until the next match starts.

When the game is in a lobby for 24-man servers there is a minimum of 12 people to begin the match. So if you are in a lobby with only 4 others, the timer will continue to restart and you won't be able to play. If you need anymore help just pm me or post on the forums in the section below.

There is a TeamSpeak 3 server for the survival games: ts.mcsg.in
There you can ask for help and get to know the people you are playing with and learn tips and all sorts of goodies!

Happy Survival Games!

Gudjon262

Spectator
Reaction score
The way to get into custom servers on Minecraft is to Open it up, click Multiplayer, and then add server and add one or as many as you like of the servers and try to get on. A better way to do it is below.

To get into a server choose from one of the many servers:
US Servers: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/servers-us/
EU Servers: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/servers-eu/

Try to get into a game that is in a Lobby. If the server is full, you cannot join. If you get into a server and it is currently in a game, you have to wait until that game is over. Afterward the game will go into the Lobby for 5 minutes and will begin a new match and then you will be playing. If you die you respawn as a spectator and will have to wait once again until the next match starts.

When the game is in a lobby for 24-man servers there is a minimum of 12 people to begin the match. So if you are in a lobby with only 4 others, the timer will continue to restart and you won't be able to play. If you need anymore help just pm me or post on the forums in the section below.

There is a TeamSpeak 3 server for the survival games: ts.mcsg.in
There you can ask for help and get to know the people you are playing with and learn tips and all sorts of goodies!

Happy Survival Games!
I'm maybe new on the forum but that doesn't mean i'm new in minecraft :p I've played minecraft sence Minecraft Alpha v1.0.17_04 2010 ^.^ you dont have to tell me how to join servers only the IP that you dont need to do.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
I'm maybe new on the forum but that doesn't mean i'm new in minecraft :p I've played minecraft sence Minecraft Alpha v1.0.17_04 2010 ^.^ you dont have to tell me how to join servers only the IP that you dont need to do.
I apologize. I originally only put the part beginning at "To get into a server choose from...." but then I re-read it and was unsure as to what your were asking, so just to be safe I edited the post and added in the top portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci