• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do I get to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikeymike2

Tribute
Reaction score
How do I get to play the game? I just signed up and I dont know what to do :( please help me.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
you should report the thread nub, instead of waiting for a mod to find it themselves. Maybe YOU should look at the tutorial section nub :p
I did, nub. :p I reported it right after I posted it. Maybe YOU shouldn't say things if you don't know the whole story. ;) This was just in case a moderator happened to stumble upon it.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
You will first need to purchase minecraft here: http://minecraft.net/

There will be a multiplayer tab on the main menu of the game. Click that, press the add server button. Put in the IP "US.mcgamer.net" without the quotes. Once you join the server, click your compass. Click the sword that says "survival games". From there, you can click a sign to join a game.

I think that about covers it, but you can send me a private message through the inbox tab next to your name on this website if you need any more detailed instruction.

~Threadlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci